(滑动查看双语文本)
I've been at home quarantine for 13 days now.
我现在已经是隔离第13天了。
My health condition is like this: look, and I don't want to sit and lie down anymore.
看,这就是我现在的健康状况,我不想再坐着或躺着了。
There are five of us in the family: my daughter and son, my parents and me. We got sick at different times.
我们家有五口人:我的女儿、儿子、我父母,还有我。我们感染时间不同。
I was the last one to get infected, so I'm the last to recover.
我是最后一个被感染的,所以我也是最后一个康复的。
Others have already recovered, and there are no repetitive infections among us.
其他人也已经转阴,我们中间没有人重复感染。
How do you feel about being able to stay at home for self-treatment?
居家治疗感觉如何?
It felt like riding a roller coaster.
感觉就像坐过山车。
We
were all very anxious in the beginning because we were afraid we'd have
to go to Fang Cang, a makeshift shelter hospital, and my parents were
worried about long COVID symptoms.
一开始我们都很焦虑,因为担心我们得去方舱治疗,我父母也担心“长新冠”症状。
But gradually, we got used to staying at home, we saw each other getting better one by one, so we felt a lot better.
但渐渐地,我们习惯了居家治疗,我们的健康状况一个个好转,感觉好多了。
Staying
home helps a lot with rapid recovery, because you're surrounded by your
family members and you can do things at your own will.
呆在家里对快速康复有很大帮助,因为周围都是自己家人,你可以想干什么干什么。
So you feel like you're in control of your life. All this helps you feel relaxed and have a good rest.
生活不受限制,就会感到放松,因此就会好好休息。
What kind of the treatment did you have and what do you do at home?
你们对自己进行了哪些治疗?吃了什么药?在家里都做些什么?
I took detailed notes on how our health conditions changed and our reactions to medicine.
我详细记录了我们的健康状况,以及我们对药物的反应。
I hope these notes will help other friends in case they have to quarantine at home.
我希望这些能对其他需要居家治疗的朋友有所帮助。
So
the only medicine we took was Ibuprofen because we have body ache, even
our teeth hurt. We drank a lot of hot water and ate lots of protein.
我们唯一吃的药就是布洛芬,因为我们全身疼痛疼,甚至连牙也疼。我们还大量喝水、补充蛋白质。
Speaking of our daily routine, my children play the piano and do rope skipping at home. They're very energetic.
日常生活方面,我的孩子们在家弹钢琴、跳绳。他们精力充沛。
My parents cook and show up their cooking skills to their friends online.
我的父母在家做饭,并在网上向他们的朋友展示厨艺。
I'm still very busy with my work and I have to attend online meetings every day.
我的工作还是很忙,每天都要参加线上会议。
Now Beijing has loosen up many control measures, what's your expectation of your life after your full recovery?
现在北京疫情防控措施已逐步放开,你对完全康复后的生活有什么期待?
Oh yes I'm very happy that life is getting easier and I really want my kids to spend more time with other children.
我很开心生活比以前更加轻松了,我真的希望我的孩子有更多的时间和其他孩子相处。
I work in the education industry, so I know how important it is for children to interact with the real world.
我在教育行业工作,所以我知道孩子们与外界互动是多么重要。
My daughter is the first grader and she's never been to a picnic with her peers. It's a loss for her.
我女儿上一年级,她从来没有和她的小伙伴出去野餐过。太遗憾了。
Also, there are vulnerable groups who can't get vaccinated, we don't know how Omicron affects them.
此外,还有一些弱势群体无法接种疫苗,我们并不知道病毒对他们有什么影响。
So even if the control measures are less stringent now, I hope people who test positive stay at home until recovery.
因此,即使现在管控措施放松了,我也希望阳性患者能居家隔离,完全康复后再出门。
素材来源:cgtn
本文地址:http://www.ksxb.net/quote/7606.html 海之东岸资讯 http://www.ksxb.net/ , 查看更多